October 4 – March 28, 2018
Weekly Slot Tournament
Every Wednesday | 7 PM
Win your share of over $75,000 in cash and prizes
Two session winners every 15 minutes of up to $1,000 Paradise Cash Play
Overall winner receives $1,000 CASH
Earn 100 slot points on your Paradise Rewards Club card or become a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate.
- Participants must earn 100 points after 5:00am by playing on a slot machine with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at either Agua Caliente Casino Resort spa or Spa Resort Casino that Wednesday. (Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for entry. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.)
- 100 points for first free entry must be earned first before any re-buys.
- New Paradise Rewards Club members may receive a free entry in lieu of meeting the 100 points criteria, if they enroll the day of tournament. New members will then not qualify for the 100 point “free entry” and must rebuy to participate in additional sessions.
- Participants must register to play in the tournament at the Paradise Rewards Club booth.
- Each session may consist of a 3 minute session.
- Participants may participate in more than one (1) session by purchasing a $20 re-buy at the Paradise Rewards Club using cash, or credit card. No comps valid for this tournament. Participants may purchase unlimited re-buys for that property as long as space is available in tournament sessions. Participants must purchase rebuys before playing in sessions.
- Paradise Rewards Club Members may only participate in the Reel & Deal Weekly Slot tournament at one property per week. If a guest is found to have participated at both slot tournaments in the same day, they will be immediately disqualified and none of their scores for either property will be used in the determining the top 10 highest scores.
- No re-buy refunds will be offered.
- All re-buys must be used day of purchase and cannot be used for future tournaments nor can they be transferred to a different property.
- If participants miss their assigned session they are not guaranteed a spot in later sessions. In the event we are able to accommodate those who missed their session, decisions will be based on availability, first come first serve, and the players session time.
- All Paradise Cash Play prizes can be awarded to Paradise Rewards Club members only.
- Each Paradise Cash Play winner will be required to sign a Winners Log and will have the following expiration from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
- Participants may enter a property’s slot tournament multiple times. If a participant plays in multiple session on the same tournament day, the participant’s highest score will be used to determine the participant’s final ranking.
- All participants must check in at the tournament area prior to their session time.
- Winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
- All Tournament Slot Machines utilized shall be switched into tournament play mode through the use of an external kiosk by a Special Events Coordinator or above. No tokens, coins or cash will be required or accepted to operate the tournament slot machine, unless an exception is noted. All Slot Tournament gaming machines requiring Slot Department personnel to convert the gaming machines for tournament play will be included within a Slot Tournament conversion request memorandum identifying each Slot machine. The memorandum will be forwarded to the ACGC Compliance Department for review and approval.
- Winners and rankings will be determined by the number of highest accumulated credits won in a session at the end of the Slot Tournament play. Final scores will be available at the Paradise Rewards Club following the conclusion of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie for one of the ten highest scores the prize money for the applicable prizes for the places in question will be added together and divided equally between the participants who are tied.
- In the event of a machine malfunction, the participant at that machine will be put into another group for that session. If the malfunction occurs during the last group, the participant will replay the session immediately following the conclusion of the group session.
- In the event of a machine malfunction during the last scheduled session, the player is allowed to compete for the overall top prize by replaying their three (3) minute session alone. Participants playing a final round replay are only eligible for a session prize if their score is higher than that of the winner during the previous session.
- The Top 3 overall highest scoring winners may choose Paradise Cash Play in lieu of cash prizes.
- ACC will have up to 18 players per session. SRC will have up to 16 people per session.
- In the event the “Reel Wheel” number selected is a vacant spot in a session, the winning number would default to the next lowest number in order.
- Must be 21 years or older and must be or become a Paradise Rewards Club member prior to registering for the tournament.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, if applicable. The Winner's Logs and Winner's Release Form gives approval to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino, and its agencies the rights to use the winner's name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Participants must earn 100 points that gaming day starting at 5:00am.
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for guest disputes.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls policies and procedures.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- There are no designated representatives allowed.
- In the event that the Reel & Deal Weekly Slot Tournament does not have enough participants, the tournament will not take place over the entire two (2) hours.
- Special Events Supervisor or above can make the decision to extend the hours of the tournament should we have enough participants to fill any sessions or reduce the number of sessions due to lack of participants.
- The Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.