Power Trip Camaro Giveaway
Win a 2018 Camaro LT
Play Table Games To Earn Entries And Win Prizes!
Earn 2X Entries On Wild Wednesdays!
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
Wednesday, March 28, at 10 PM
Spa Resort Casino
Thursday, March 29, at 10 PM
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
March 1, 2018 through March 29, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino are offering Table Games Paradise Rewards Club Members a chance to win Non-Negotiable Chip Prizes, plus a brand new 2018 Camaro Coupe for each property.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Table Game Players will earn drawing tickets beginning March 1, 2018 beginning at 12:01am through 10:00pm on March 28, 2018 at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, or through March 29, 2018 at Spa Resort Casino (“Contest Period”). Grand Prize Drawings will be held based on the below schedule:
Weekly Drawing Dates:
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 at 10:00pm
- Spa Resort Casino – Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 10:00pm
- At 10:00pm on each drawing day, Five (5) tickets will be selected from the drawing barrel. After they are confirmed, each of the five (5) participants will select a numbered Mystery Box in the order they were called. Inside each Mystery Box will be a prize – One (1) participant will win the 2018 Camaro Coupe, valued up to $39,875, while the four (4) remaining contestants will each win $2,000 in NNC.
- Prize Pool:
- The max amount of prizes available for each property is $47,875 (2018 Camaro Coupe valued up to $39,875 + $8,000 NNC prizes).
- The combined amount of prizes available between the two properties is $95,750.
Entry Earning: Table Game Players will have the following breakdown for tickets per game:
- Blackjack – 1 ticket and 1 ticket for any side bet (Lucky Lucky, Player Pairs, Buster Blackjack, Match the Dealer (SP21)
- Mississippi Stud – 1 ticket straight or better
- Roulette 0 & 00 – 1 tickets
- Craps Pass Line Win – 1 ticket
- TCP Flush or better – 1 ticket and one ticket for 6 Card Bonus
- C4P Straight or better – 1 tickets
- UTH Straight or better – 1 tickets Paigow Straight or better (does not have to be played in high hand) – 1 ticket and 1 ticket for Tiger 9
- Mini-baccarat – 1 ticket Tie, Panda 8, Dragon 7
- Betting Multipliers
- $49 and under – 1x posted tickets
- $50 and over – 2x posted tickets
- Wild Wednesdays – On each Wednesday, Double tickets will be issued for each of the qualifying hands.
DRAWING AND DRAWING TICKET RULES:
- The Drawing Barrel will be located near the Paradise Rewards Club at each property. Participants may begin earning drawing tickets and placing them in the Drawing Barrel at the property of their choice starting on March 1, 2018 at 12:01am until each respective property’s drawing.
- On each respective property’s drawing day, the Drawing Barrel will be escorted by Security from the Paradise Rewards Club to the vehicle display at 9:50pm. The vehicle display will be located at the South Entrance for Agua Caliente Casino and the North Entrance for Spa Resort Casino.
- The Drawing Barrel will close at 9:59PM for each respective property’s drawing. Marketing will choose five (5) names from the Drawing Barrel. In the event that we must re-open the Drawing Barrel to re-draw for a new winner, there will be no new additional drawing tickets will be accepted during the re-drawing process.
- Drawing tickets are preprinted on safety paper numbered sequentially with space provided for the participant to print his/her name and card number. Drawing tickets earned/awarded by Table Game players will be distributed at by a Table Game Dealer or above.
- Winners will be announced throughout the Casino and will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. For any of the five (5) participants selected, those that do not arrive in the allotted time will forfeit their participation in the winner selection process for that drawing timeframe. Marketing and Player Development Department and/or Table Games Department personnel will mark the expired ticket "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the ticket, and will mark the “Power Trip Camaro Giveaway” Winner’s Log "no show" or "ineligible winner" with time, signature, and ID # on the Log, which will be held in file for audit purposes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- In the event that a participant does not arrive within the allotted time frame, we will re-draw for a new winner.
- Paradise Rewards Club members can only earn one (1) of the five (5) entry positions in the Drawing for any given drawing day.
- Participants may only win one (1) Vehicle per promotional period. For example, if a participant wins the Camaro on the March 28th drawing at ACC, they cannot participate in the Drawing held at SRC on March 29th.
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Participants may drop their drawing tickets into the Drawing Barrel at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and/or Spa Resort Casino.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Winners must show a valid photo identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- Camaro Prize Winner will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options for their prize:
- A 2018 Camaro Coupe valued up to $39,875 (provided by an approved ACGC vendor – Jessup Auto Plaza).
- A credit in the amount of $39,875 to be applied to a vehicle of the Winner’s Choice at Jessup Auto Plaza. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $39,875 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $39,875 credit, the winner will not receive the difference in Cash in return.
- Cash option of $30,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- Paradise Cash Play of $33,000 in lieu of the Vehicle
- $33,000 Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the car option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- In the event that the Grand Prize winner selects the cash option, the prize winner will be paid at the Main Cage.
- Paradise Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, and Spa Resort Casino reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to” tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Employees of Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.