Win up to $10,000
Now – March 31, 2022
Playing a live Texas Hold’ Em or Omaha game will give poker players the chance to win a Jackpot!
Texas Hold’ Em | Aces Full of Queen’s beaten by Quad Deuce’s or better.
4 Card Omaha | Quad 6’s beaten by Quad 7’s or better.
5 Card Omaha | Quad 10’s beaten by Quad Jack’s or better.
Omaha players win $4,000! Texas Hold’ Em players win $10,000!
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
October 28, 2020 to March 31, 2021
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Playing a live Texas Hold ‘Em game or Omaha game during the promotional period will give poker players the chance to win a Jackpot during this time period.
The following hands to be used will be listed below for the Poker Jackpots in Hold’Em and Omaha.
- The minimum qualifying hand will be Aces Full of Queen’s beaten by Quad Deuce’s or better.
For Omaha with 4 cards dealt:
- The minimum qualifying hand will be Quad 6’s beaten by Quad 7’s or better.
For Omaha with 5 cards dealt:
- The minimum qualifying hand will be Quad 10’s beaten by Quad Jack’s or better
Jackpot amounts we be as follows:
Hold’ Em Poker Jackpot will be $10,000, (After it has been hit/won it reseeds to $10,000 again.
Omaha Poker Jackpot will be $4,000 (after it has been hit/won it reseeds to 4,000 again.
There will be No daily contribution to the Hold’ Em Jackpot or Omaha Jackpot amounts as they will stay at the posted amounts above.
POKER JACKPOTS RULES:
- Jackpots must be won on a live game during this time period. Must be at least 5 players to qualify for a jackpot.
- This applies only to live poker games in the ACCRM Poker Room.
- There is no limit to the number of jackpots one player may win.
- Only one jackpot payout may be won per hand.
- For all Jackpots, the Qualifying Hands to be played: “Both Cards Must Play to Qualify”
- Employees of the ACRCSRM and ACCPS may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- ACRCSRM and ACCPS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- ACRCSRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the casino.
- The ACGC Compliance Department, the ACGC Surveillance Department, and the ACGC Regulatory Division shall be copied on all approved, revised, cancelled, and suspended and/or modified promotional proposals dates to insure compliance with start and completion dates and times, as well as, proper camera certification.
- All Marketing Promotions (New, Revised, Cancelled, Suspended and/or Modified) shall be independently or jointly pre-approved by the applicable Casino’s Assistant General Manager or above, Director of Marketing, Executive Director of Marketing, other participating department head(s), and the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians (hereinafter referred to as ACBCI).
- A Marketing Promotion shall be construed as approved upon review and receipt of the signatory approval by the ACGC Compliance Department on the ACGC Marketing Promotion Approval Form.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner’s Log and a Winner’s Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Department employee will enter the following information on the Poker Jackpot Payoff Form: Date & Time of the promotion, Game that was Hit on, Winning Hands and Corresponding Seats, Winner’s Name, Winner’s ACE Players Club Number (if they have one) and the Award or Prize Won. The Poker Employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution along with Poker Manager or Shift Manager or Above, Dealer that dealt the Jackpot Signature, Gaming Inspector and Poker Supervisor that performed the paperwork.
- All promotional awards or prizes must be paid at the Main Cash Cage unless an exception process procedure approved by the ACGC per promotion is being implemented which properly safeguards the Tribe’s assets. The payout process requires notification to the ACGC Surveillance Department and without any observation obstruction(s). In the event a promotional award variance is identified, the ACGC Regulatory Division will be immediately notified.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.