October 3 – October 31
Receive your weekly gifts!
Earn 2,000 points or qualify by playing table games
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Start earning points at 5:00 am | While supplies last
Event: Think Pink– October Play Up and Get
Date of Event: October 4, 2016 – October 27, 2016
Cost: $1 - $49
Description: Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino will offer Paradise Rewards Club members the opportunity to earn 2,000 points or meet designated table games criteria to redeem gifts on Tuesdays & Thursdays for the month of October. Gifts will be valued between $1 - $49 per person, while supplies last.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
- Must be 21 or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- All 2,000 qualifying points must be earned from 5:00am to 11:59pm and redeemed from 7:00am to 11:59pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Participants must earn all 2,000 qualified points using their Paradise Rewards Club Card on slot machines or meet designated table games criteria.
- Qualified points and table games criteria may be combined from both properties.
- Max one (1) gift per qualified day at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino with a max of two (2) gifts per week.
- All 2,000 qualifying points and table games ratings must be earned on the same day the gifts are being offered.
- Participants may begin earning points and table games rating for gifts starting Tuesday October 4, 2016 at 5:00am.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equals 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video Poker only.
- Table Game Criteria below is as follows:
- No points will be deducted from each Paradise Rewards Club account.
- Quantities are limited and no replacement gifts are offered. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer from Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino, including Direct Mail offers.
- Redemption is available to slot players and table game players.
- The final call on any dispute related to this information will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampered”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the drawing entries or direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to counterfeiting or copying of entries, placing foreign objects or inappropriate markings on the entries or direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampering” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACCRS, SRC and ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- Participants must present their Paradise Rewards Club Card and show valid photo identification at the Paradise Rewards Club to receive their giveaway prize.
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each casino.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion. The rules may be available via rules poster, rules rack card/flyer, or on the ACC or SRC website.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the tribe.