Football High Hand Frenzy
NOW THRU DECEMBER 27
Sundays Beginning at 1 PM
Win extra cash during the afternoon Football game by
having the highest hand in Texas Hold' Em
$30 for every Field Goal
$50 for every Touchdown
FOOTBALL HIGH HAND FRENZY - POKER PROMOTION
Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
November 1, 2020 through December 27, 2020
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Beginning at 1:00PM on Sundays during the promotional period, the Poker Supervisor or above will announce in the Poker Room that the Football High Hand Frenzy Poker Promotion will begin and the Poker Supervisor or above will begin to record and prominently display the highest (Poker value) hand for all active Texas Hold ‘Em games in the Poker Room. Full House or better in Holdem. (Must use both hole cards)
During the broadcast game, when any team scores a touchdown or field goal, the player with the current High Hand in the poker room will win a cash prize. The prize amount for Touchdowns is $50 dollars, for Field Goals is $30 dollars. When a player wins the prize amount of $50 or $30, then the table that the player was playing at will win that same amount, but will play for it from a “Splash the Pot” for the next available hand played. The winner of that next hand will win that “Splash the Pot” money. Limited to live poker games, not tournaments.
If no one makes a subsequent qualifying hand (Full House or better using both hole cards) before there is another score in the game, the winner of the last High Hand and the table they are playing at will win again.
HIGH HAND RULES:
- A Poker Room Supervisor or above will maintain a chronological list of the High Hands and corresponding participant’s names on display boards for each hourly segment for all active Texas Hold ‘Em. Once a High Hand has been established, the next High Hand made before a score in the football game occurs must beat the current High Hand posted to be eligible to win. (No ties).
- The participant with the highest hand in any active Texas Hold ‘Em game must be playing at a live Poker table.
- The minimum qualification High Hand will be a full house or better in Holdem. Both hole cards must be used to qualify.
- To qualify, all hands must be played to completion, and all bets and raises must have been called.
- Eligible poker tables must have a minimum of 5 players.
- Must be present to win.
- If no one makes the qualifying hand before the next score is achieved, the previous High Hand winner and table will win again.
- Cash prizes are as follows: Touchdowns $50 and Field goals are $30
- In the event there is a score in the game, and NFL Officials are reviewing the score to determine whether the score is valid or not and another Poker Player achieves a higher hand than the hand displayed on the High Hand display board, the Poker Supervisor or above will wait to determine the winner until the NFL Officials determine the outcome of the score. If the NFL Officials determine that the score is valid, then the Poker Player with High Hand at the time the score occurred will win and the Poker Player with the new higher hand will immediately become the High Hand leader until the next game score. If the score does not count, then the Poker Player with the High Hand at the time the score occurred will not win, and the Poker Player with the higher hand will immediately become the High Hand leader until the next game score.
- In the event of a tie on the first High Hand made, the prize funds will be evenly divided and distributed.
- Agents are not authorized to participate on behalf of any player or collect any awards on behalf of any player.
- Cash prizes will be paid by the Poker Cashier in the Poker Room.
- Valid for hands received in Texas Hold ‘Em games only.
- Do not have to be or become an ACE Players Club member to win.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- For each award or prize won, the Poker Room employee will enter the following information on the Winners Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, the award or prize won, along with the Poker Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACRCSRM and ACBCI System of Internal Controls and Policies and Procedures.
- Employees of ACRCSRM, ACCPS, and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are eligible to participate and may buy-in and play according to the ACBCI Casino Operations Gambling Policy.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Prior to the start of this promotion surveillance will be notified.
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide their social security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- ACRCSRM will include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage is located within the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.