September 4, 2017 – January 2, 2018
Will you make it to the big game?
Win your share of over $125,000 in cash and prizes
Including a trip to the big game in Minneapolis, Minnesota on February 4, 2018
Play daily to pick your winning teams!
Earn 100 points to play the Ultimate Football Game
Your selections will be locked in every Saturday at 11:59 pm
Top 20 high scoring players win cash and prizes weekly
Not a Paradise Rewards Club member?
Sign up to receive offers and latest updates on the casino, entertainment, hotel, restaurants and spa!
$125,000 Ultimate Football Challenge
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
September 4, 2017 – January 2, 2018
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino’s Paradise Rewards Club members will have a chance to win their share of a guaranteed $125,000 in cash and prizes during the National Football League Season beginning September 4, 2017 through January 2, 2018.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members have the chance to win up to $1,000 in cash every week by submitting their game day picks. Paradise Rewards Club members who earn 100 points on their Paradise Rewards Club Card in a single promotional gaming day may swipe and play once per day at the property of their choice to make their game day selections. Providing that a participant earns 100 points each day, they have the opportunity to submit a new set of game day picks seven days a week beginning September 4, 2017 through January 2, 2018. The Top Twenty (20) Paradise Rewards Club members who pick the most winning teams each week will win cash and Paradise Cash Play prizes. The entry deadline to make a selection is 11:59pm Saturdays each week. Following the conclusion of the final week of regular season football, the Top Ten (10) Paradise Rewards Club members who pick the most winning teams for the entire season will win their share of $23,000 in cash and prizes. 1st Place Grand Prize winner will win a trip to the 2017 Super Bowl Game and up to $3500 spending cash! Participants can play once per day at either Spa Resort Casino or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Players may only win once per week.
Paradise Rewards Club members may receive a copy of their entries via email each time a selection in made at the Kiosk. Winners will be posted at ACC and SRC’s Paradise Rewards Club on Tuesdays at 10:00am throughout the promotional period. Winners must claim their prize before 3:00am on Friday mornings each week.
Weekly Prize Structure:
1st Place $1,000 Cash
2nd Place $900 Cash
3rd Place $800 Cash
4th Place $700 Paradise Cash Play
5th Place $600 Paradise Cash Play
6th Place $500 Paradise Cash Play
7th Place $400 Paradise Cash Play
8th Place $300 Paradise Cash Play
9th Place $200 Paradise Cash Play
10th Place $100 Paradise Cash Play
11th – 20th Place $50 Paradise Cash Play
Total Prizes = $6,000 per week
Total in Weekly Prizes = $102,000
Grand Prize Structure:
1st Place Trip to the 2018 Super Bowl + $3500 Spending cash (*Second Option = $3,000 PCP)
2nd Place $5,000 Cash
3rd Place $4,000 Cash
4th Place $3,000 Cash
5th Place $2,000 Cash
6th – 10th Place $500 Paradise Cash Play
FOOTBALL CHALLENGE RULES:
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member to enter.
- Beginning September 4, 2017 at 7:00am, Paradise Rewards Club Members who earn 100 points on their Paradise Rewards Club card each day may swipe to play every day at the kiosks next to the Paradise Rewards Club at either property to make their game day picks seven days a week. The operating hours to submit selections each day are 7:00am – 3:00am. The deadline to enter selections for the upcoming NFL Week is 11:59pm each Saturday during the promotion.
- This promotion is valid for any Sunday and/or Monday NFL broadcast games only.
- The kiosks will have touch screens, magnetic card readers and coupon printers. A participant must swipe their Paradise Rewards Club Card at the kiosks and enter their year of birth to validate their card. After validation the Paradise Rewards Club members may then make their team selections.
- To be eligible to win a prize, Paradise Rewards Club Members must enter their team selections from 12:01am – 11:59pm Sunday through Saturday.
- Participating points may be earned at either Spa Resort Casino or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa.
- Paradise Rewards Club Members may only choose picks with their own Paradise Rewards Club account. Any unauthorized picks selected by another patron other than the account holder is subject to disqualification for the duration of the promotion.
- Paradise Rewards Club Members may only play once per day at either Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa or Spa Resort Casino, provided that they earn the 100 qualifying points on each promotional day.
- The Kiosk will prompt each Paradise Rewards Club Member if they wish to receive their team selections via email.
- All prizes must be claimed before 3:00am on Friday mornings each week.
- At the end of each week’s promotional game, all data is processed internally.
- In the event that two or more winners chose all games correctly, winner placement will be determined by date and time the selections were made. In this case, the winner will be the Paradise Rewards Club member who submitted their game selections first. All game selections include the date and time of submission on the email receipt.
- In the event that two players chose all games correctly, submitted entries at the same date and time, and therefore finish with identical scores, the prize value for the players’ positions are added together, then divided by the number of tied players to determine each player’s share. For example, two participants have the same score and are tied for second place, the $900 Cash second place prize and $800 Cash third place prize will be added together and split equally between the two participants. The two positions added up equal $1,700, so each player would receive $850 Cash. In this scenario, the next player to follow consecutively in the Top 10 Winners would then receive fourth place with a prize of $700 Paradise Cash Play.
- In the event any game(s) is rescheduled due to weather, acts of god, or any other unpredicted circumstances that is not controlled by ACCRS, SRC, or ACBCI, the game(s) will proceed to the date set forth by the National Football League.
- Winner(s) may only win once per week.
- In the event any Sunday and/or Monday NFL broadcast games results in a tie, the win will go to the home team.
- If in the event that a game is cancelled by the National Football League, the match-up is required to be removed from the final ranking process for that promotional week. If the game is rescheduled to a future Sunday or Monday during the Regular Season, the game will be added to the appropriate Promotional Week to be available for guests to select from. The selections from the previously planned Match-Up will not be considered towards the newly scheduled game.
- The Tampa/Miami football game previously scheduled for Sunday, September 10, 2017 was cancelled due to weather conditions. Due to this cancellation, the game was removed from the Parlay Admin system. Any selections made for this game will be void and not considered in the final ranking process. The game has been rescheduled for Sunday, November 19, 2017 and will be included in the available line up for Week 11.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be or become a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate or win.
- Paradise Rewards Club members are responsible to input their game selections carefully. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any incorrect input of game selections.
- Weekly winners will be viewable at the designated monitor located near the Paradise Rewards Club Booth on Tuesdays at 10:00am each week following each week’s games.
- Cash prize winners will have an option to choose Paradise Cash Play or Non-Negotiable Chips in equivalence to cash winnings.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winner's Log and a Winner's Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable. The Winner's Logs and Winner's Release Form gives approval to Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and its agencies the right to use the winner's name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Spa Resort Casino, ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 Form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Controls unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- All cash prizes will be paid at the Main Cash Cage.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- Agua Caliente Casino, Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from redemption of these offers.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- The promotion will be administered in accordance with ACBCI System of Internal Controls and Policies and Procedures.
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within each casino.
- Kiosk game is only available during the Paradise Rewards Club booth hours, which are 7:00am – 3:00am.
- Cash play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 days
$1,501 - $5,000 – Expires 60 days
$5,001 – $19,999 – Expires 90 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months
- No Cash Prize will be provided in lieu of tickets to the 2018 Super Bowl Game.
- In the event the 1st Place Grand Prize winner decided not to take the tickets to the 2018 Super Bowl Game, they may choose an option of $3,000 Paradise Cash Play in lieu of the tickets. Additionally, they will still be awarded the $3,500 Spending Cash.
- The Agua Caliente Gaming Commission retains the right to suspend, rescind, or void any promotion that fails to maintain and protect the assets, integrity and reputation of the Tribe.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino is not responsible for direct mail offers that are lost, stolen, mis-delivered, and illegible or delivered untimely.