July 4 | 9:30 pm – Midnight
Win up to $1,000 Paradise Cash Play!
Play Slots and Table Games
One Lucky Hot Seat winner every 15 minutes
If your card is in, you could win!
$15,000 Stars & Stripes Hot Seats
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
July 4, 2017 – July 5, 2017
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is offering Paradise Rewards Club members the opportunity to participate in Hot Seat drawings for the chance to win a share of Paradise Cash Play prizes in the $15,000 Stars & Stripes Hot Seat Drawings.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017, one (1) lucky winner will be selected every fifteen (15) minutes from 9:30pm – 11:45pm and at Midnight on Wednesday, July 5, 2017 five (5) lucky winners will be selected to award them with anywhere from $250 up to $1,000 in Paradise Cash Play. Players qualify by using their Paradise Rewards Club card on any Slot Machine or Table Game. Each winner will play a Virtual I-pad game and select (1) one Virtual Firework (out of 10 possible) that will award them with anywhere from $250 up to $1,000 in Paradise Cash Play. There will be a total of Fifteen (15) winners, with up to $15,000 in Paradise Cash Play being given away.
The Prize Patrol will alternate between slot machines and table games based on the below selection process:
Drawing Schedule (Total of 15 winners):
# of Winners
For Each Slot Machine Hot Seat Drawing: Winners will be chosen via “Random Rewards” option in the Patron Management System. Once the winner(s) is/are generated, participants will be greeted at their machine by our prize patrol.
For Each Table Games Hot Seat Drawing: Winners will be chosen by selecting a live Table Game utilizing a clear drawing barrel with numbered balls. Numbered balls will be based on the number of Live Table Games available. Once a Live Table Game has been selected, participants may pick a numbered card. Participants who have the highest numbered card selected will win the prize.
HOT SEAT DRAWINGS RULES FOR SELECTING SLOT MACHINE PLAYERS:
- Slot players are eligible to win by actively playing with their Paradise Rewards Club card correctly inserted in the card reader in any eligible slot machine.
- The “Random Rewards” is a feature of the Patron Management System that illustrates all active slot play in random order when activated.
- The “Random Rewards” selects slot machine locations that are showing active playing in the last 15 minute time frame of selection.
- When it is time to conduct the drawings, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee or above will activate the “Random Rewards” option in the Patron Management System. The first slot player location that is generated will be deemed the winner for the drawing times. A second Marketing and/or Player Development employee will witness and verify the winner selection process. Once the winner(s) is/are drawn, participants will be greeted at their machine by our prize patrol who will verify the winner by checking that their Paradise Rewards Club card and valid ID match the name drawn. Once the winner is verified, the Marketing and Player Development employee will instruct the winner on how to play a Virtual I-pad game and select (1) one Virtual Firework (out of 10 possible) that will award them with anywhere from $250 up to $1,000 in Paradise Cash Play. The Employee will then issue the applicable prize and announce the selected winner after verification.
- Prize Patrol Team may consist of members of the Marketing, Paradise Rewards Club, and/or Player Development Department.
- In the event that the randomly selected player is not occupying the seat at the time the Prize Patrol arrives, the Prize Patrol Team may then take the next player to the left who is actively playing with a Paradise Rewards Club card. If no one is playing at the selected slot bank, a new winner will be selected.
- For each drawing conducted, the Marketing and Player Development Department employee or above, will enter the following information on the Winner’s Log: date of the promotion, winner’s name, winner’s Paradise Rewards Club number, and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign the winner’s log with ID number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
HOT SEAT DRAWING RULES FOR TABLE GAMES PLAYERS:
- Must be actively playing a Live Table Games to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club member during the time of drawing to participate.
- Participants must be actively playing and at their seats once a live Table Game has been selected for the Hot Seat Drawings.Hot seat drawing winners may choose Non-negotiable Chips in lieu of Paradise Cash Play prizes.
- The numbered cards will be prepared by the Special Events Coordinator or above based on the number of participants actively playing in the selected Live Table Games. Participants must be a Paradise Rewards Club member to participate during the selection.
- The numbered balls will be selected and drawn by a Special Events Coordinator and/or Players Club Representative or above.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- Winners may choose equal amount of Non-Negotiable Chips in lieu of Paradise Cash Play Prize.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- ACCRS is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate, or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes, as applicable. The Winners Logs and Winners Release Forms give approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the winners name, character, voice, likeness, etc., in any future advertising without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds the ACCRS, SRC, and the ACBCI, its employees, etc., harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each award or prize won, the Marketing and/or Player Development Department employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number, and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign the Winner’s Log with I.D. number on the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize; i.e. driver’s license, government-issued ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID, or passport. Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W-9 Form (if applicable).
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa reserves the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having “tampering”, in any way deemed inappropriate, with the promotion or direct mail offers/drawing entries. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to “tampered” with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- ACCRS is not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls & Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within the casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
- $101 - $1,500 – Expires 30 Days
- A rules poster and/or rack card brochure will be available for public viewing for the duration of this promotion. The rules will be available via rules poster, rules rack card, flyer, or on the ACC or SRC website.
- Each participant may only win once during the promotion.