July 31 – September 24
16 Cars • 8 Weeks • 2 Casinos
Don't miss the next drawing at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa!
Countdown to Drawing • Sunday, August 20
Countdown to Drawing • Sunday, August 20
Be one of the lucky contestants to play your way to the top
Win a new FIAT® 124 Spider Convertible!
Over $500,000 in cash & prizes!
Play slots and table games for your chance to drive away a winner.
Earn entries all week long!
Earn 3X entries on Fridays!
Saturdays | 9:00 pm
Spa Resort Casino
$500 Paradise Cash Play Drawings | 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
1 winner every 15 minutes, open to all Paradise Rewards Club Members
Sundays | 6:00 pm
Agua Caliente Casino
$500 Paradise Cash Play Drawings | 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
1 winner every 15 minutes, open to all Paradise Rewards Club Members
Fantastico Fiat Giveaway
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa & Spa Resort Casino
July 31, 2017 through September 24, 2017
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa (ACCRS) & Spa Resort Casino (SRC) are offering all Paradise Rewards Club members the Chance to win a brand new Fiat Spider Classica every week at both properties in addition to Paradise Cash Play prizes. Contestants will compete against one another to make their way up the “Pyramid” Game Board for their chance to win a Fiat Spider Classica!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
Paradise Rewards Club members can earn electronic drawing entries at each property for their chance to win one of two Fiat Spider Classicas each week during the promotional period. Week #1 entry earning begins on Monday, July 31, 2017, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 – Week #8 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Sundays at 6:01pm. Drawings to be held on Saturdays at the Spa Resort Casino and Sundays at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa during the promotional period (reference below for specific drawing times). Paradise Rewards Club members may activate their entries by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card on a slot machine or obtaining a table games rating beginning one hour prior to each respective property’s drawing. Participants must be present to win.
Promotional Drawing Day Structure:
- SRC – Saturdays (August 5, 12, 19, & 26, September 2, 9, 16 & 23)
- ACCRS – Sundays (August 6, 13, 20, & 27, September 3, 10, 17 & 24)
- Drawings will be conducted from the Promotional Stages at each property –
- SRC - The Promotional Stage outside the Cascade Lounge
- ACC – The Promotional Stage outside of The Show Venue
- Paradise Cash Play Drawings:
- Spa Resort Casino – 7:00pm-8:30pm / Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa – 4:00pm-5:30pm
- One (1) Winner every fifteen (15) minutes of $500 Paradise Cash Play (Total of seven 7 winners)
- Fiat Giveaway Drawings:
- SRC – Saturdays at 9pm / ACCRS – Sundays at 6pm
- Game Experience: (A Pyramid game board with 5 rows will be used.)
- Six (6) participants will be called.
- In the order in which they are called, each contestant will select one space from Row 1.
- If the contestant reveals an arrow, they will continue up the Pyramid Board to the next row.
- If the contestant reveals a Paradise Cash Play prize, they receive that prize amount as a consolation prize and do not advance to the next row.
- This process continues for each row as each player is eliminated until Row 5.
- When the final 2 players reach Row 5, one guest will win a Fiat Spider Classica and one guest will win $1,000 PCP.
- Pyramid Prize Structure:
- Row 1 will have 6 prize spaces – Five arrows and one (1) prize of $250 PCP
- Row 2 will have 5 prize spaces – Four arrows and one (1) prize of $450 PCP
- Row 3 will have 4 prize spaces – Three arrows and one (1) prize of $550 PCP
- Row 4 will have 3 prize spaces – Two arrows and one (1) prize of $750 PCP
- Row 5 will have 2 prize spaces – One FINAL arrow representing the Fiat Spider Classica winner and one (1) prize of $1,000 PCP.
Pyramid Game Board EXAMPLE: (Prize pieces will be shuffled for each drawing day so that prize amounts and arrows are randomized each time)
*Prize Pool for Retail portion (*Advertised Prize Pool): $32,010 per day per property (Car valued at $25,510 plus $6,500 in Paradise Cash Play Prizes) = $512,160 combined total (*$256,080 per property). Each property will award a total of eight (8) Fiat Spider Classicas, with a combined total of sixteen (16) guaranteed Fiat Spider Classicas between the two properties.
- Multiplier – Guests can earn 3X the entries on Fridays which can be used for either property’s drawing.
- 100 slot points earned = 1 entry & $5 table games theo = 1 entry
- Week #1 entry earning begins on Monday, July 31, 2017, beginning at 12:01am. Week #2 – Week #8 during the promotional period, entry earning will begin on Sundays at 6:01pm following Agua Caliente Casino’s drawing at 6:00pm.
- Each week, earned entries can be activated at the drawings held on Saturday and Sunday.
- Entries earned for that respective promotional week will expire at 6:00pm each Sunday.
The Following Rules Apply to Promotional Drawings using PlayerSoft:
- Slot and table games players earn electronic drawing tickets by accumulating points or earning table games theoretical win while using their Paradise Rewards Club Card while playing at Spa Resort Casino and/or Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa. Slot players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per 100 slot points earned during the promotional period and table games players earn 1 electronic drawing tickets per $5.00 of theoretical win earned during the promotional period. Electronic drawing tickets are automatically entered into the PlayerSoft “virtual” drawing barrel.
- Players can activate at Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa by playing with their Paradise Rewards Club Card at any slot machine or obtaining a table games rating. All electronic drawing tickets must be activated prior to each hour’s drawing on each drawing day in order to be eligible to win. Announcements will be made on the casino floor throughout the drawing day to remind guests how and when to activate their electronic drawing tickets.
- Once an electronic drawing ticket is selected and the name is announced, the participant will have three (3) minutes to report to the drawing area. Winners may also contact a Slot or Security Department employee. The Slot or Security Department employee with a radio or telephone will notify the appropriate Marketing and Player Development Department employee with a radio or telephone that a winner has identified themselves within the three (3) minute time limit and is being sent to the drawing area to be verified as an eligible winner before another name is drawn. The participant’s drawing and eligibility will be verified by two Marketing and Player Development representatives before the prize is awarded. A winners log will be kept to indicate the tickets drawn, winner’s names and any tickets drawn that are “ineligible “or “no shows”.
- For each virtual drawing ticket drawn, the Marketing and Player Development Department Employee or above will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won. The Marketing and Player Development Department employee will sign with ID number the last page of the log attesting to the prize distribution.
- Paradise Cash Play prize winner may choose equal option of Non Negotiable Chips.
- Players are eligible to win once per week between the two properties, but have the opportunity to win up to eight (8) times in the promotional period.
- On each weekly drawing day, participants may only win once during the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings.” If a participant wins in the “Paradise Cash Play Drawings,” they become eligible again for the “Fiat Giveaway Drawing” that same day.
- At the conclusion of the promotion, all promotion information, including promotion dates, promotion parameters, total number of entries, number of entries by guest name and names of winners is saved and archived in the system. All entries into the drawing of this promotion are considered to be null and void for all future drawings.
- In the event that all systems go OFFLINE and become inoperable for any reason, the ACGC Regulatory Division and ACGC Surveillance Department will be notified immediately. Drawings will cease until the system is back online and fully operational. No manual entries or prizes will be issued in lieu of the system being “offline”.
- Every $1 dollar played on slot machines equal 3 points. Every $2 dollars played on video poker machines equals 3 points. Rated table game play and Poker players do not qualify for points. Points must be earned through slots or video poker only.
- In the event that a participant does not show up, we will re-draw for another winner. This allows another person an opportunity to win in that drawing.
- Must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Must be a Paradise Rewards Club Member to participate.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors within the offering or announcements of any award or prize notification, or for any errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including but not limited to areas of the casino facility where speakers are not present or functioning or for the incorrect, inaccurate or failure to capture the appropriate information. SRC is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, late, lost, damaged, stolen, postage due, direct mail offers.
- Winners agree that, as a condition of entry, a Winners Log and a Winners Release Form will be signed prior to the payment of prizes (if applicable). The Winners Logs and Winners Release Form; gives approval to ACCRS or SRC, and its agencies the rights to use the Winners name, character, voice, likeness etc. in any future advertising, without any further compensation due to the winner. The release also holds SRC, ACCRS and the ACBCI, its employees, etc. harmless from the award or use of the prize.
- For each player selected, a Marketing and/or Player Development employee will enter the following information on the Winner's Log: date and time of the promotion, winner's name, winner's Paradise Rewards Club number and the award or prize won, along with the Marketing and Player Development Department employee's signature and I.D. number. The winner will sign the log, evidencing they have received the prize.
- Winners must show valid identification to claim a prize “i.e. driver’s license, government-issued Photo ID card, Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians Tribal ID, military ID or passport.” Winners must also show their Paradise Rewards Club card to claim a prize and provide a Social Security card or complete a W9 Form (if applicable).
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes for all awards as a result of this promotion where applicable. Winners must provide a Social Security number (and/or W-9 form) if applicable prior to receipt of their award or prize per the ACBCI Reporting and Withholding Internal Control unless an exception is noted and approved within the approved promotion.
- The ACCRS and SRC reserve the right and sole discretion to disqualify any gaming participant who has been identified as having "tampered", in any way deemed inappropriate, with the direct mail offers. This includes but is not limited to direct mail offers. This disqualification will also include but is not limited to "tampering" with the entry process or any other promotional related item, or acting in a manner that may be in violation of the Official Rules or in a disruptive manner with the intent to disrupt or to undermine the legitimacy of the promotion or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person(s).
- Employees of Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians with an Agua Caliente Gaming Commission issued gaming license are not eligible to participate.
- The final call on any dispute related to this promotion will be handled in accordance with ACBCI Internal Controls for Guest Disputes.
- SRC and ACCRS are not responsible for equipment malfunctions, including, but not limited to computer systems or any gaming related equipment utilized to administer this promotion.
- All promotions will be administered in accordance with the ACBCI Systems of Internal Controls and Policies & Procedures.
- The Casino must include a responsible gambling message on printed materials for this promotion where practical. The message will read: Problem Gambling? Call 1-800-GAMBLER. Signage must also be located within Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa and Spa Resort Casino.
- Spa Resort Casino and Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, its employees, etc. are held harmless for any claims resulting from use of these prizes.
- All drawing promotions shall have a 30 minute verification period to determine winner eligibility after a winner has been chosen.
- The Grand Prize Winner will have 24 hours to choose one (1) of the following options:
- Fiat Spider Classica valued at $25,510 (provided by Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario Dealership)
- A credit in the amount of $25,500 to be applied to a vehicle of the Winner’s Choice at Jeep Chrysler Dodge of Ontario Dealership. Should the Winner select a vehicle with a cost above the $25,500 credit, the Winner will be responsible for paying the difference in cost. If in the event that the Winner selects a Vehicle with a cost below the $25,500 credit, the winner will not receive the difference in Cash in return.
- $19,500 in Cash
- $22,000 in Paradise Cash Play or Non-Negotiable chips in lieu of the Vehicle.
- Should the Grand Prize winner choose the Vehicle option, the winner must pay all applicable taxes, license, document fees, etc., and insurance premiums. The winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days and must present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance upon delivery of the vehicle.
- Cash Play prizes will expire from date of redemption based on the amounts below:
$100 and under – Expires 24 hours
$101-$1,500 – Expires 30 days
$1,501-$5,000 – Expires 60 days
$5,001-$19,999 – Expires 90 days
$20,000 and greater – Expires 6 Months